Abstract Submission / Call for Papers
Interested individuals/organizations, groups may submit their abstracts related to any of the Conference Sub Themes and Topics for any one or more of the conference events: paper presentation, poster presentation, workshop, colloquium, panel discussion, thematic sessions.
Develop your abstracts using standard English capturing vividly the focus of the proposed presentation/session/activity using the relevant templates below. Submit your completed abstract forms through email to: email@example.com
Download Abstract Submission Form for Paper & Poster Presentation
Download Workshop/Colloquium Abstract Form
- All abstracts received will be taken through peer-refereeing process subsequent to which the author/s will be notified for acceptance.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the conference book
- Subsequent to the presentation at the conference the full papers from :
- “Paper Presentation” will be considered for publishing in the MAIN ARTICLES section after double blind peer refereeing
- Colloquium & Thematic Sessions in the FORUM section of the Journal of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Research (JSSIR) - a peer-refereed, internationally indexed journal, and also included in the list of HEC recognized journals which is being brought out by the Humanities Department, NED University.